Monday, January 4, 2010

Tackle It Tuesday!

This edition of Tackle It Tuesday will actually be, Menu Plan Monday! Which means I did 99%of the post yesterday and then forgot to post it. So you get a two for one! Only it's not yummy pizza. Which is not on the menu for this week.





I've been doing meal plans for quite awhile now but I haven't posted one before! Never a better time to start than the first Monday of the year! So here goes.

Monday - all beef hot dogs, steak fries and veggies. Green beans for me and peaches and cream corn for Hubs and Turtle.

Tuesday - broken up lasagna noodles with homemade spaghetti sauce.

Wednesday - homemade minestrone soup and baking powder biscuits.

Thursday - mild Italian sausages, minute rice and broccoli

Friday - elbow macaroni with homemade spaghetti sauce

Saturday - pub style battered fish and steak fries

Sunday - shake and bake chicken (boneless and skinless!), minute rice and corn

If anyone wants recipes, I'd be more than happy to share. Just drop me a line!

No comments:

Post a Comment